PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

speaking tips -When you need time to think about the question

Speaking tips 

When you need time to think about the question

1 That’s an interesting question
2 Let me see
3 I haven’t thought about that question before
4 Where should I start?
5 There are a variety of different things I could say
6 Wow. That’s a tough question to answer.
7 I need a couple of seconds to think about that but
8 I’m not quite sure what to say here

Finding a way to end
1 So my answer to your question is
2 And I suppose that that’s my main point
3 And finally I’d say that
4 My personal conclusion would be
5 And I don’t think I have anything else to say


You just thought of a better idea

1 And I should add that
2 Another point would be that
3 I almost forgot to say that
4 But there’s also something else to consider

You know what you just said is rubbish

1 Let me try and rephrase that
2 What I’m trying to say is
3 Or to put it another way
4 So the main point is

You forgot the word or what you wanted to say

1 Sorry, it’s on the tip of my tongue
2 I don’t know the right way to put this
3 Sorry, I’ve forgotten the word in English
4 I’m not sure if this is the right way to put it but



The invigilator 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS 8 BAND WRITING TIPS |the invigilator |

IELTS 8 BAND WRITING TIPS  🙏🏻 TIPS FOR BAND 8 ESSAY WRITING: The secret for  successful essay writing is lots of practice, gu...