PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Monday, March 4, 2019

High bands in ielts 2019

Common grammer mistakes in ielts 2019


⭕💎💎10 Common Grammar Mistake 


💎Wrong 🔻I have visited Niagara Falls last weekend.
Right🔺I visited Niagara Falls last weekend.
     
💎Wrong🔻The woman which works here is from Japan.
Right🔺The woman who works here is from Japan.

💎Wrong🔻She’s married with a dentist.
Right🔺She’s married to a dentist.

💎Wrong🔻She was boring in the class.
Right🔺She was bored in the class.

💎Wrong🔻I must to call him immediately.
Right🔺I must call him immediately.

💎Wrong🔻Every students like the teacher.
Right🔺Every student likes the teacher.

💎Wrong🔻Although it was raining, but we had the picnic.
Right🔺Although it was raining, we had the picnic.

💎Wrong🔻I enjoyed from the movie.
Right🔺I enjoyed the movie.

💎Wrong🔻I look forward to meet you.
Right🔺I look forward to meeting you.

💎Wrong🔻I like very much ice cream.
Right🔺I like ice cream very much.

💎Wrong🔻She can to drive.
Right🔺She can drive.

#grammar
#CommonMistakes

2 comments:

IELTS 8 BAND WRITING TIPS |the invigilator |

IELTS 8 BAND WRITING TIPS  🙏🏻 TIPS FOR BAND 8 ESSAY WRITING: The secret for  successful essay writing is lots of practice, gu...